Edoardo Ravaioli and Kajetan Trzcinski
Edoardo Ravaioli and Kajetan Trzcinski have taken over at the ENTP Brussels office as of the 17th of August. They graduated from the University of East Anglia,having obtained bachelors degrees in International Relations and Politics respectively. They both have some experience working in a regional office focusing on European Policy. Edoardo speaks English, French, Italian and conversational Spanish, while Kajetan is fluent in English and Polish. They have been tasked with being the point of reference in Brussels for the partners, and will be representing the network at relevant conferences and events. They will keep you up to date on the latest developments in relevant EU policy with a bi-weekly newsletter, and disseminate information on partner searches, calls from proposals and potential funding opportunities.
Dr. Pascaline Gaborit
Pascaline Gaborit has been the Director of the ENTP from 2002 until June 2015. Before that, she studied political science and worked in a consultancy specialized in urban issues and urban development. In 2009 she completed a PhD in social sciences about Trust and conflicts.
For the ENTP she developed the network and managed the office in Brussels. She organised different events and panels, coordinated different European projects about social cohesion, culture, governance, the environment and urban development and she published several related articles and reports.
. "Restaurer la confiance après un conflit civil." (2009), L'Harmattan 2009
- European and Asian Sustainable Towns (ed) (2014), Brussels, Peter Lang International
- The Strengh of Culture for Development (ed) (2014), Brussels, Peter Lang International
- From New Medinas to Sustainable Towns (ed) (2013), Brussels, Peter Lang International
- New Towns, Image, Identities, Future Perspectives (2010), Brussels, Peter Lang International
- Culture in our towns (ed) (2005) Brussels, ENTP Publications
- Genre, temps sociaux et parentés (ed) (2008) Paris, L’Harmattan
- Les stéréotypes de genre (ed) (2009) Paris, L’Harmattan
- "Reinventing the New Towns Mindset", Nova Terra (2005)
- "De la ville pilote à la ville durable", revue Pouvoirs locaux, Janvier 2004
Languages: French, English, Spanish, average German, Dutch and notions of Russian and Chinese.